Wednesday, March 3, 2010

8:03 a.m., Santa Fe

It's official. On Monday I was accepted to Univ of London's School of Oriental and African Studies for a Masters in Near and Middle Eastern Studies/Arabic. I had originally applied to grad school as sort of a back up or additional option to Peace Corps and after months and months of waiting to hear from the PC my priorities shifted. Frankly, if Peace Corps is going to remain viable through the next few decades they're going to need to do some MAJOR restructuring.

Regardless, I am absolutely thrilled to finally be going back to school and study what I'm passionate about and on top of that live in foggy London town. To those of you still waiting patiently for word from PC, I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming adventures and I will continue this blog as sort of a journal of my travels and studies. Toodles!

No comments: